Re: [StrongED] Italic Font required at 4.70 Choices selection

In message <b948eac755.Iyonix@-.->
          Ron <gettingchoppy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry if this has already been discussed.
> Selecting a bitmap font is not successful unless the Italic font sprite
> is present. Copying the Regular to Italic and things appear to work OK.

The cause is that one of the syntax colouring groups has its style set
to 'Italic' and the selected bitmap font not having that style.

The 'official' solution is to find the group that has 'Italic' defined
and change it 'Regular', but copying the 'Regular' style to 'Italic'
also works. :-)

I'm considering though to keep the bitmap font but substitute 'Regular'
for 'Italic', instead of reverting to the system font as is done now.

> Nothing else unusual to report regarding 4.70a11 so far.

Ah, that's good. Have you tried Delete in a TaskWindow yet? First
character should be delete-able again.