Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.70a10 available

I have found the same as Chris, but have been too busy to report it. I'm
away from my ARMX6 at present, but I can confirm that the cursor stays in
the same place.

Apologies for the top-posting, but I'm sending this via web-mail on an
Android Pad, and haven't worked worked out how to post properly.

Best wishes,

Peter (in sunny Lille)