Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.70a10 available

In message <55c3949481cvjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Chris Newman <cvjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <f5197daf55.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
>    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > The tenth alpha release of StrongED 4.70 can found on the website:
> > http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/releases/se470a10.zip
>
> > This version brings some new features and some changes to existing
> > features. A number of them are marked WIP (Work In Progress) and require
> > more work before they become fully usable.
>
> If I do a search using the List of Found window, in previous versions (eg
> 4.69f9 on my Virtual Acorn), if I click on a bit of highlighted textn in the
> list it's found, the cursor jumps to that place in the text I was searching.
> This no longer seems to happen.

That functionality is still there and it's working in 4.70a11, I'd have
to check 4.70a10 but I'm sure it worked there too as I use LoF a lot and
would notice anything going wrong very quickly.

> Have I inadvertantly changed something or is this a glitch in 4.70a10?

There is a change in 4.70a10 that affects where the cursor is placed
when it jumps to another location. Perhaps this is catching you out,
check carefully if the cursor really stays in the same position.