Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.70a10 available

In article <f5197daf55.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,

> The tenth alpha release of StrongED 4.70 can found on the website:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/releases/se470a10.zip

> This version brings some new features and some changes to existing
> features. A number of them are marked WIP (Work In Progress) and require
> more work before they become fully usable.

Hi Fred,

If I do a search using the List of Found window, in previous versions (eg
4.69f9 on my Virtual Acorn), if I click on a bit of highlighted textn in the
list it's found, the cursor jumps to that place in the text I was searching.
This no longer seems to happen.

Have I inadvertantly changed something or is this a glitch in 4.70a10?

--
Chris

--=20