[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[StrongED] Taskwindow/BASIC delete
- To: StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [StrongED] Taskwindow/BASIC delete
- From: Ron <gettingchoppy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 15:11:19 +1200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:subject:message-id:user-agent:mime-version; bh=NQ5I1QY3N1pwPTDB44G1di32ZSXwOxBOwb1QpP9eJXI=; b=bR1Xie887R+GvFi8Bz8wRk9d8RtMlQQt+2wM5qiqQaJE7jwr6b4ydC2UQcP9KlbFUu rThrO5GBk301apapQKw4NG+sgzlEZGBP3kI61Ef9JaW5RZWWafTT8bDclxzmP0kzy2JS BbXsJhcINK1I8FlH/5yG2hJnfUBLE9fEDq43oFnGlWX01cwvyMJ731OyrqSz3amq2q1r OMZLnjYvq8CqRW8QO1v7Rnh4xOJG6UoA5yKGm5kn+FgQOZ7hWH09TLJ7Fhmk7zZxAVpa Ol1mEXtW47iAkvnFdNuaZTFuDU82hsFps5Ky5Ue8E6SWCads4FqCH+Jys37bl5MfPPqq Kqng==
- Envelope-to: StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: RISC OS StrongED mailing list
- Reply-to: StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Messenger-Pro/1.00c (MsgServe/1.00a) (RISC-OS/5.22)
Hi, I'm currently using 4.69f9 in RO 5.22(Iyonix)
Using BASIC PRINT you cannot delete the first column.
(127) either deletes the current char and moves left or deletes the
character to the left of the cursor, until it reaches column one.
A related problem in this area is wether a (8) or (127) /from/
column one should take you to the end of the previous line.
Possibly should if it is a wrapped string (no nl) at least.
I dont really know the working of SE at that level
!Edit and F12 /do/ delete column one in the expected way.
Interesting, VDU 8 does delete the first column but not VDU 127
Usually VDU 8 is a move left without overstrike/delete, unlike the
keyboard ^H = <8>, but I wouldn't like to draw conclusions, and hope
the two things are not linked.
Thanks, Ron M.
To unsubscribe send a mail to StrongED+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List archives at http://www.Torrens.org.uk/RO/StrongED/index.html