Re: [StrongED] line number mode option missing

In message <56a2caaa55.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 5 Aug 2016  John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Peter Young  wrote

> >> If by that you mean the BASIC Mode Choices, I don't seem to have a
> >> "Periphery" section. 4.69f9, 30-Jun-2016.
>
> > Sorry - my fault for the confusion - I should have said "basemode",
> > not "basicmode".
>
> I must be dense, as I still can't find it.

That's because 4.69f9 doesn't have one. The Periphery section has been
introduced in 4.70 and combines Toolbar and LineNos sections from 4.69.

The options it contains all relate to things surrounding the main text
area of a StrongED view, hence the name Periphery.

The other reason for combining them was to make space for a new section
called 'Checks' which holds the 'refresh text' & 'Spell check' options.

Hopefully this clears things up.