Re: [StrongED] line number mode option missing

In message <b5d65aaa55.iyojohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The option to add line numbers seems to be missing from the mode
> choices for basicmode, or at any rate I can't see it.
>
> StrongED 4.70a9

If you want to see the line numbers from the BASIC file then you need to
go to Global Choices -> BASIC and untick 'Strip line numbers'. These
line numbers will then be part of the detokenised BASIC file.

If you want to see StrongED line numbers then you'll need Mode Choices.
In the Periphery section you can configure the display of line numbers.