Re: [StrongED] filetype &000

On 2016-07-03 00:35, Jim Nagel wrote:
Fred Graute  wrote on 2 Jul:

This produced a "StrongEd may have gone wrong" error message. I said
Continue.

More details about errors are always useful, in particular the abort
address as then I can see where things went wrong and possibly fix it.

I checked Syslog (for Wimp and StrongEd messages).  Unforch, the error
did not get logged.

Do you run !Reporter? It might be worth having it log all star-commands, to see if some application is issuing an *unset that's affecting all the filetype vars.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own