Re: [StrongED] StrongED crashing during spell-check.

In message <5808349655.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've now had StrongED crash several times during a spell-check, when
> doing a right-click to try to add a word to a dictionary. I have the
> latest StrongDump if that would be useful. I could also send the file
> that caused the last crash; I was drafting an e-mail to send from MPro
> later.

There is a bug in 4.69f9 that affects LoFs that have the option 'Mark
text' turned on, as reported by David Pitt on February 5th.

The LoF for spelling errors has this option turned on by default so will
trigger this bug. For now the "solution" is to turn the option off:

  Global Choices -> Windows -> List of Spell -> Mark text

An update to 4.69f9 will be released soon to fix this bug, as well as
the problem of compacted BASIC files failing to run after being edited.