Re: Automatic reply: [StrongED] StrongED crashing during spell-check.

In article <7f0e389655.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Aaaargh! The curse of the out-of-office reply strikes again! Richard,
> can this person be educated so that he doesn't do this again?

> Best wishes,

> Peter.

Difficult!

I can put email addresses on moderate - or I can remove email adresses.

But the wording on auto replies varies - and there are so few it's not
worth doing. Especially as the list is quite quiet at present.

And yes, I too have had the occasional crash from SEd on ARMX6. But
nothing repeatable.

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats