Re: Automatic reply: [StrongED] StrongED crashing during spell-check.

On 26 Jun 2016 "Paul.McCann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<Paul.McCann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am out of the office until Thursday 17th July.

> Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu
> Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC
> (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22
> Baker Street, London W1U 3BW;  PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in
> England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
> (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at:
> Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
> This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents
> are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu
> does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and
> amended or that it is virus-free.

Aaaargh! The curse of the out-of-office reply strikes again! Richard,
can this person be educated so that he doesn't do this again?

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Os) and family