[StrongED] StrongED crashing during spell-check.

I've now had StrongED crash several times during a spell-check, when
doing a right-click to try to add a word to a dictionary. I have the
latest StrongDump if that would be useful. I could also send the file
that caused the last crash; I was drafting an e-mail to send from MPro
later.

ARMX6, RISC OS 5.23 (RComp latest version), StrongED 4.69f9.

I've just restarted the computer, and I can now add the word, so
perhaps StrongED is clashing with something else?

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Os) and family