Re: [StrongED] gawk script fails

On 23 Jun 2016 as I do recall,
          Fred Graute  wrote:

> In message <3388a69455.harriet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Harriet Bazley <harriet.bazley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > When I attempt to use one of my existing awk scripts via the toolbar icon, I
> > get the error "can't open source file <StrongED$Script$Script>" -
> > unsurprising as all the references I can find in the !ScriptSED app are to
> > <StrongED$Script_Script>!
> >
> > Reporter doesn't show any reference to this system variable being set/used
> > either - where should I look?
>
> Have you looked in UserPrefs.Tools.!ScriptSED.Languages ? If there's no
> error inside ScriptSED then that's the most likely source for the error.

Thanks for the reminder that there are two parallel !ScriptSED structures!
Unfortunately I can't actually see any StrongED$Script$Script inside either
of them....

It's very odd, because there's no trace of the command with
StrongED$Script$Script anywhere in the Reporter commands log.

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

     If you're feeling good, don't worry.  You'll get over it.

--=20