[StrongED] OSCLI question

I was mistakenly under the impression that pointing R0 at a path string
with a text file as the leaf name would be the equivalent of double
clicking the file. If I double click the file it will load into StrongEd
which is already loaded or if not loaded, will load it and then open in it.

Not so OSCLI. OSCLI always loads another copy of StrongEd and gives the
warning that it is already running.

Is there an easy way around this to get the same effect as a double click.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Bob.

--