[StrongED] filetype &000

Some days, whenever I save a file from StrongEd it appears in the
directory with filetype &000.  Pain.

Haven't managed to suss what causes this.

Might well be something with the OS or Filer rather than StrongEd,
because sometimes "Set type" from the Filer menu behaves oddly:  if I
try to set type to, say, "Text" or "Obey", it fails; but can
successfully set type to "&fff" or "&feb" -- which of course translate
to Text and Obey.

Using StrongEd 4.69f9 on Armini (5.22) or ArmX6 (5.23).

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk

--=20