Re: [StrongED] buglet in BASIC toolbar Lof

In message <43dec66255.iyojohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Save the following code as a BASIC file, run it to show that it is
> valid then and click on the toolbar icon to show a list of PROC and
> FNs.
>
> The indented PROCjr_1 is not listed.
> If you indent the second PROC StrongED give an Error not found
> message.

Yes, my bad. The ModeFile caters for space around line numbers but
not for indented lines without line numbers. It's just a matter of
extending the search expressions in the ModeFile by allowing for
optional spaces.

   Func   [LineNumber] "DEF" {" "} "PROC"|"FN" @0 FuncName

   Func   [LineNumber] {" "} "DEF" {" "} "PROC"|"FN" @0 FuncName

The same needs to be done for GoFunc, Fold_Start, Fold_End.

The BASIC mode that ships with 4.69f9 has this already fixed. However
the copy in the Modes database hasn't been updated yet. I'll see if I
can get that done over the weekend.