[StrongED] List sig. Was StrongED 4.69f9 available

In article <07ec343a55.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> PS to Fred, or is it Richard? Is the sig separator for this list
> malformed? Messenger Pro seems to want to keep the list sig and then
> append mine, whereas it should always delete any received sig.

Hi Peter

A sig. separator is "-- " - two - and a space. And yes, the list sig does
seem to be getting deformed somewhere. Well spotted.

The footers open her in Basemode - so on saving, trailing spaces get
snipped. I'll change the space to   and see if that does the trick.

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats