Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69f9 available

On 27 Dec 2015, Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 27 Dec 2015  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > The ninth full release of StrongED 4.69 can found on the website:

[snip]

> Excellent, and thanks.

Seconded.

> The method of replacing the StrongED and then copying the new
> StrED_cfg over the old one will be a boon for awkward people like me
> who like to personalise some of the ModeFiles.

Surely dropping a new mode file over an old one will result in the loss
of any changes made to the old one. I know that this has been discussed
before, but the need to copy over manually changes to the BaseMode file
remains the reason for my reluctance to upgrade.

Tony