[StrongED] Enriching ARM instructions vocabulary in BasASM mode

Hi all.

As the title says, how can I enrich the vocabulary of ARM instructions StrongEd can recognize as such in BasAsm mode ?
Today SE can't see LDMIA or STMIA as ARM instructions, it's a pity.
Is there a file to edit somewhere ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Please note I'd still like to now how I can move some lines of text (triple click with select button + adjust click at the end of selection + pointer to move the selected lines works but the [EOL] at the end of the selection isn't moved).

--

Xavier Louis TARDY
Mél : xltardy@xxxxxxxxx (Mode de correspondance préféré)