Re: [StrongED] Line selection instead of character selection

On 18 Dec 2015 as I do recall,
          Xavier Louis Tardy  wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I use !StrongED to type ARM BASIC sources.
> So far when I want to select a line of characters to move it somewhere
> else, I do it with the drag'n drop feature.
> It means I must select all characters on the line I want to move, to drag
> them to a new line position.
> Would it be possible to have StrongEd consider default selection is not one
> character on a line, but a whole line ?

To select a whole line in StrongED:

Triple-click with mouse (double-click selects word under cursor,
triple-click extends this to whole line under cursor)

Press Ctrl-A Ctrl-A (one press selects word under cursor, two presses
extends this to current line)

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground... and missing.