[StrongED] Line selection instead of character selection

Hi.

I use !StrongED to type ARM BASIC sources.
So far when I want to select a line of characters to move it somewhere else, I do it with the drag'n drop feature.
It means I must select all characters on the line I want to move, to drag them to a new line position.
Would it be possible to have StrongEd consider default selection is not one character on a line, but a whole line ?

Also, when selecting the lines, would it be possible that the selection process allows lazyness from the user (ie : me) ?
What I mean is that the selection wouldn't need to be precisely on characters, but that the selection can be more graphical/pixel oriented, ie only a few pixels in the line(s) would mean the whole line(s) is/are selected ?
This would make the lines selection faster.
Exactly like RISC OS when you want to move some files : you can select the icons with the mouse cursor and draw a not-really-perfect rectangle and RISC OS understands you selected the files in this rectangle, even if the icons were not entirely in the rectangle drew by the user.

Sorry if I'm not very clear with the explanations, English isn't my mothertongue.

Thanks a lot in adavnce,
Regards,
Xavier.

--