[StrongED] Re: StrongHelp crashes on launch

In article <e5e6983155.harriet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Harriet Bazley <harriet.bazley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wonder if my download somehow got the manual corrupted:
> !Reporter.HelpData is 179368 bytes here.

That is the length of the v2.71 help file, dated 12:40:25 04 Dec 2015.

Have you tried deleting/renaming it and copying again from the zip file?

Talking of zip - what are you using to read the zip?

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader