Re: [StrongED] Occasional crash with StrongMen

In message <5898796754.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 15 Nov 2014  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > In message <eec8516654.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >           Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> And apologies again, twice over this time. I've still been very busy,
> but I also misinformed you.

No problem! My apologies too for the belated reply, I've also been busy
mostly with other bits of software and trying to reproduce this under
various circumstances.

> > Just to be perfectly clear: the abort happens when you try to edit the
> > StrongMenu file, ie an Adjust click on the iconbar-icon?
>
> > Above you said it happened by adjust-clicking at the left of the screen,
> > was that incorrect or can that lead to an abort too?
>
> Very sorry, it's always been with a *menu* click at the left edge of
> the screen, to being up the menu that starts with "Last BASIC files".
> I got confused, not unusual.

I still haven't been able to replicate the problem (Iyonix or RPi).

Can you confirm that it is 1.27b3 you are using? The abort address you
mentioned suggests that it might be 1.27b2 that had a bug in Open files
(which is in the submenu opened by Menu click at left screen edge).

If it is 1.27b3 then next time the abort happens could please you do a
*ShowRegs in a TaskWindow and send me the output. It might yield some
clues as to what the cause is.

StrongED Developer