Re: [StrongED] Occasional crash with StrongMen

In message <df98d06254.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This occasionally happens here. I try to get up the StrongMenu by
> adjust-clicking at the left of the screen, and I get:
>
> 07 Nov 11:46:22 000 80000002: Error from (unknown): Internal error:
> abort on data transfer at &0000A33C

So far I have been unable to reproduce this, with an RPi in ARMv7 strict
mode. Is there any more information you can give about when it happens?

Has anyone else seen this bug?

> Following this, MPro's EmailEdit will let me edit, but won't let me do
> anything else, such as add a sig or even send the message; I have to
> re=boot.

Sounds like the Toolbox has gone wrong. The Toolbox is very nice but it
is quite susceptible to knock on effects from aborts. I get this a lot
when developing stuff using AppBasic, one error and all Toolbox based
applications disappear one after another.