Re: [StrongED] Strange Show All of LoW in StrongEd 4.70a6

In message <0b6f8c6254.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <cc74716154.wim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Wim Hendriks <waj.hendriks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> But if I start StrongEd and use a saved or current List of Windows,
>> select 'Show All' this gives not completely filled in windows (views?).
>> Windows with a wrapwidth of more then a80 e.g. a91 show a80 on status
>> bar and the text is filled up to 80 characters. If I user F12 <enter>
>> all windows are redrawed correctly and the status bar shows the correct
>> wrapwidth.

> The way wrapwidth works is being changed so it works better for bitmap
> fonts that have a width <> 8 pixels. The problem you're seeing is most
> likely caused by this as not all the required changes are in.

> In order to replicate this it would be useful to know which font you're
> using and at what size.

This seems to be font independent. Just in case it isn't I can
reproduce this with Corpus.Medium 12*12, 08x16.System and the System
Font.

Open a BaseMode window, here this opens at a default fixed width of
80. Write something in the view to set the unsaved flag. Click on the
80 in the lower infobar to set automatic wrap width then extend the
window sideways. Quit StrongED and click "Remember". Re-open StrongED
4.70a6.

The right most part, that is the extended part, is transparent in the
window showing the desktop background.

See - http://www.pittdj.co.uk/temp/window.jpg

Replicated on both the Raspberry Pi OS5.21 and VRPC OS4.39.
--
David Pitt
OS4.39, VRPC, iMac