Re: [StrongED] TaskWindow in StrongEd 4.70a6

In message <7bd3d26054.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip Kill All is a bit too literal]

> Thanks, could you grab a copy of the CallASWI module and see if it's a
> proper module. It seems ROL added a dummy v0.03 copy to Select which
> fools the check in !Run file. As it's nothing more than a header plus
> lots of -1's trying to call OS_HeapSort32 fails.

The two VRPCs have different CallASWIs, 0.03 and 0.05, both look the
real deal.

> Why this also happens on OS4.02 I don't know yet.

This OS4.02 has CallASWI 0.11 and also looks real. This is ROOL's
current version as found in their !System for pre-OS5 machines.
--
David Pitt
OS4.39, VRPC, iMac