[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[StrongED] Question about StrongEdII v1.20
- To: StrongED <stronged@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [StrongED] Question about StrongEdII v1.20
- From: Xavier Louis Tardy <xltardy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:00:22 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=EqZjz7TPPoR3e1xopMMz2XGBktmpdhYA/aq2G0yeAsQ=; b=QB7cZhDJ4zjSsa1ybrV3V+eA0oFvOLVx4bfEWrcC42miIrKF/SsXXFbimDGVKmUKEw FKRv35Ed3zzfJeV+VoMJKDTUA5s7SUnlyV01WQdFKM2WCtOA7+taYcC5ImkKenKT8q0g aHn9LO7BoLKhezi0UrmSPMPxg8umJgOYHONs3s6TlkjDEdS57xtByTFoqi5vW0IVYv6I I6beob8j5H4yLKQsp+/IdUjAj6Tg4IZfmb4eo0soLg7/fziEUjKiLoTCZIIuGqfsM2D9 wp8rFbFIwghV5ab6AGnp9blimF/EjQvs0ArxKKAfTWqHLF9slThVVKuvDgEesqYLR5/d TgGQ==
- Envelope-to: stronged@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: RISC OS StrongED mailing list
- Reply-to: StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've got a question I wanted to ask for a long time.
I still use StrongEdII v1.20.
Yes it may sounds strange but I'm very happy with it for what I do on my RO 3.10 2 Mbytes Archie.
My question is the following ; is it possible to have a delete key that will delete what's on the right and another delete key that will delete what's on the left.
In this version both delete keys (the arrow pointing left and the Delete key) delete what's on the left only.
It's a bit annoying.
Thanks for your help and sorry if staying with an early version looks strange.
I'm used to it and again, it's perfect for what I need.
Xavier Louis TARDY
Mél : xltardy@xxxxxxxxx
(Mode de correspondance préféré)
Tel : 06 12 43 24 46