Re: [StrongED] ToggleBD 1.08 available

Fred Graute, on 11 Oct, wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> ToggleBD v1.08 is now available for download from:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/fjg/zips/togglebd.zip

[snip]

> Feedback, as always, is most welcome.

It is certainly a very neat application and the source code is a work of art
in its own right.

Just a few thoughts.

I have the feeling that it would be useful if the iconbar icon reflected the
current state in some way, to indicate that that backdrop has been raised
and therefore that there may be hidden open windows.

If a Choice is not available in the OS in use then perhaps that Choice
should be greyed out. This refers to the screen edge option. OTOH I cannot
get this to work on either OS4.39 VRPC Mac or OS4.42 A9home. OTOH squared,
this could be user incompetence. (It took me a while to catch on that the
two key stroke option was sequential.)

WimpMon sees message &400D1, but I do not see &400D2.

Thanks for all the good work.
--
David Pitt