Re: [StrongED] Transient 2.08b available

In message <mpro.n9na2r006nbi50n9a.pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Fred Graute, on 1 Aug, wrote:

[big snip]

> > So far I've been unable to reproduce this myself but I'll keep looking.
> > Thanks for reporting the problem.
>
> I hope the above helps. The next thing to do would be to preserve the
> RestoreInfo file at the various stage but I have gone a bit cross-eyed ATM!!

Cheers, David, that was most helpful as it enabled me to reproduce the
problem. Looking up the restore information for an object dragged to the
iconbar-icon hadn't been updated to account for the latest changes and
would go wrong in some cases. This has now been fixed.