Re: [StrongED] Dump mode causes abort on data transfer

In message <bb9fdc1c54.iyojohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To reproduce: open a new StrongED window. Switch modes from basemode
> to Dump and it abends.

Yes, I get that here too. A quick look suggests that this is caused by
incorrect font settings. Modify the Choices file for Dump Mode so that
the font settings are valid and see if that helps:

  Font_FontType:Bitmap
  Font_BitmapFont:08x16.FJG

I'll need to have a closer look to identify the underlying problem.

> I will send  StrongDump and extract from reporter to Fred directly.

Er, you sent it to this list as well.

StrongED Developer