Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.70a5 available

In message <mpro.n7832l002lnrd00xy.pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chris Newman, on 15 Jun, wrote:
>
> > On 12 Jun, cvjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [snip]
>
> > Now done that & it works. Thanks very much. Do I have to do this every
> > time a new version comes along or can there be a permanent fix?
>
> This is just a temporary thing, Fred is aware of the OS4.39 and DA issue.

I'd removed the internal HeapSort to make the code a bit smaller as it's
grown quite a bit due to the extra bitmap options and interface changes.
However, having not used a 26-bit OS in earnest for a long time I had
forgotten about the DA issue.

It's easy to fix, just need to make a decision on this and then change
the code accordingly. Options are putting HeapSort back in or force use
of OS_HeapSort32 (which means CallASWI 0.03 will be required on 26-bit).

It may be a while though as I'm still busy with Transient & TrapDelete.

StrongED Developer