Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.70a5 available

<snip>

> > > This is because !StrongED.Defaults.Modes.BaseMode.Choices contains
> > > "Font_BitmapFont:FJG". In the new scheme of things this needs to be
> > > "Font_BitmapFont:08x16.FJG". </quote>

<snip>
> The easy way to make the change is simply to go to 'Font' in Mode Choices,
> the BitMap entry will be in Red, select a new bitmap then save it.

Thanks to those who helped with the fonts issue. I've now properly sussed out
how the new style fonts menus work in BaseMode Choices & got everything
sorted how I like it.

On another matter, in BaseMode, I can't seem to get Edit-> Sort to work. Yes,
I have read all the instructions about ending with a new line etc but to no
avail. Is it broke or is it just at my end?

Regards

--
Chris