Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.70a5 available

Chris Newman, on 22 May, wrote:

> In article <a6c16e0b54.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
>    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In message <51e0e80a54.wim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >           Wim Hendriks <waj.hendriks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > In this zip file there are not more then 2 modes available: BaseMode
> > > and Dump.
>
> > The latest stable release as well as test releases only have BaseMode in
> > them so that users can choose for themselves which modes they want to
> > use with StrongED.
>
> Why do I get the error message "Unknown bitmap font: 'FJG' in mode
> 'BaseMode' What have I missed?

This first arrived with a3 and was reported at the time.

<quote>
On opening a window in SE4.70a3, up pops :-
"Unknown bitmap font: 'FJG' in mode 'BaseMode'"

This is because !StrongED.Defaults.Modes.BaseMode.Choices contains
"Font_BitmapFont:FJG". In the new scheme of things this needs to be
"Font_BitmapFont:08x16.FJG".
</quote>

--
David Pitt