[StrongED] Oddity with Transient and StrongED

This is with Transient 2.07 and StrongED 4.70a2. I think it's only
been happening recently, but is totally reproducible now here.

If I create a new textfile in StrongED and save it by dragging the
save icon to Transient's icon bar icon, it gets successfully saved in
today's Transient directory, but the top bar of the file still has its
asterisk, and when I close the file StrongED complains that the file
hasn't been saved, with the usual discard, cancel, save warning.

Could it be that I have a setting wrong somewhere in either of the
apps?

Best wishes,

Peter.

--