Re: [StrongED] Transient oddity.

In message <53cc7fe75fbrian.jordan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <0c927ccc53.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
>    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [Snip]
>
> > Select BTW doesn't seem to have a problem with the 'old' Transient
> > being run early in the start-up sequence. Another ROL vs ROOL Toolbox
> > difference?
>
> Peter raised the subject here after I raised it elsewhere. Transient
> displayed this problem here on RiscOS 6.20 until I ran it late in the
> start-up sequence.

Ah, I see. It run fine here on RO 6.06 (IIRC) when placed early in
the start-up sequence, maybe I was just lucky.

I've uploaded Transient v2.07b which initialises differently in an
attempt to avoid issues when it's being run early in the start-up
sequence. Please give it a try and let me know how you get on.
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/misc/tr207b.zip