Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.70a3 available

In message <0f65a0ca53.Iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Ron <iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have made a 10x20 font by taking a snapshot of the output from Zap,
> converting it in DPingscan and finetuning with Paint.
> I still have a bit of tuning to do, but StrongEd has accepted it and is
> saving properly without a problem now, and is stable.
>
> I had to put the path to my font in
> ADFS::WD120b.$.Apps.!StrongED.Defaults.Modes.BaseMode.Choices
>
> Font_BitmapFont:10*20.X
>
> And StrongED now starts fine as well.

The above name is related to the internal name of the sprite.
I have spent some time getting my X 10x20 font loaded wih the extra characters, maybe somebody can make use of it.

http://homepages.woosh.co.nz/ron.may/xfont10x20.zip

The internal sprite name is 10x20 and it is in the subdirectory called X (inside a 10x20 font directory) so to set the defalt as above
Font_BitmapFont:10x20.X
Sort of revesed notation. Maybe it /is/ better to use a different internal name to avoid confusing it with the parent directory name which is also 10x20.X

Or is this the problem causing saving to crash?

Thanks Ron M.