Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.70a3 available

In message <733d1cca53.Iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Ron <iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <b023efc953.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > Another bug fix: Search & Replace failed when using simple search.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Fred.
> >

> Firstly, I'd like to say how the new fonts display is an awesome upgrade for me, as StrongEd in bitmap mode is my most used computer application.
> I'll be able to pick straight away when Edit has opened instead of StrongEd now also :-)
> The font sprite size seems to be 32 times the font height and 9 times the vertical height so I'll have a go at making my 10x20 X font sometime.
<snip>

I have made a 10x20 font by taking a snapshot of the output from Zap,
converting it in DPingscan and finetuning with Paint.
I still have a bit of tuning to do, but StrongEd has accepted it and is
saving properly without a problem now, and is stable.

I had to put the path to my font in
ADFS::WD120b.$.Apps.!StrongED.Defaults.Modes.BaseMode.Choices

Font_BitmapFont:10*20.X

And StrongED now starts fine as well.

Ron M.