[StrongED] Transient oddity.

I thought this was a peculiarity of my setup, but someone else has
reported the same thing on c.s.a.apps

If Transient is run early in the start-up sequence, it throws up the
following errors:

13 Jan 13:51:36 100   Title    : Transient
13 Jan 13:51:36 100   Task     : Transient
13 Jan 13:51:36 100   Message  : Unknown or missing variable
(code2300)

The errors I got were slightly different, but certainly included
"Unknown or missing variable".

My solution was to run transient a bit after the main start-up using
Ian Hamilton's !Delay, but the original poster found that moving
Transient to the bottom of the run at boot list worked for him.

Does anyone else find this happening?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--