[StrongED] StrongED on a network

Hi All,

Since Jim Nagel's question of couple of weeks ago on how to maintain a
consistent setup across different machines on a network I've pondering
on how this might be done. It doesn't seem too difficult be there are a
number of ways of doing it and I would like to know if anyone has any
specific features they'd like to see.

Things like:

 - How many network locations from where to read choices?
 - Should storing choices always be done locally?
 - If a network location is unavailable what to use for fallback?

StrongED Developer