Re: [StrongED] Crash with StrongMen 1.27b2

In message <d74f1ac353.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The crash happened when I was accessing one of the submenus in
> StrongMen to do my daily backup. Is there any more information I can
> give which may be able to pinpoint what's happening, particularly if
> the crash happens again?

There's a bug in 1.27b2 (fixed in 1.27b3) when you open the OpenFiles
submenu. Perhaps you've (accidentally) opened that submenu.

Were you really using StrongMen 1.27b2, ie it's not 1.27b3 and you've
just made a typo?

StrongED Developer