[StrongED] Crash with StrongMen 1.27b2

Last night I had a crash with StrongMen 1.27b2. WimpLog reported:

01 Jan 01:10:45 000 80000002: Error from (unknown): Internal error:
abort on data transfer at &0000D50C

and of course *where reports "not in any module"; even I knew that
would happen!

Even though it says "unknown" it was StrongMen that had disappeared
from the icon bar. I was pretty tired, and for a moment got frustrated
when I couldn't access the WimpLog log the usual way via StrongMen, as
this has become such a habit with me!

The crash happened when I was accessing one of the submenus in
StrongMen to do my daily backup. Is there any more information I can
give which may be able to pinpoint what's happening, particularly if
the crash happens again?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--