[StrongED] StrongMen 1.27b2 wimp error

After inserting a line in the StrongMen menu I get a reproducible
error when selecting it.

The line is:
 Openfiles <tab> #OpenFiles

It works the first time I try it and the list of open files is
displayed.

A subsequent hover of the mouse pointer has the effect of putting a
red I-bar input cursor immediately after the OpenFiles word.
A message then pops up "Wimp may have gone wrong... "Illegal window
handle".

Further attempts give:  "abort on data transfer at &....D50C"

The zip file at link below contains the menu file, options and an
extract from Reporter.

http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/nolink/jrsmen.zip

John

John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx