Re: [StrongED] StrongMen 1.27b2 available

On 8 Dec 2013  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,

> StrongMen 1.27b2 is now available for download from:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/fjg/zips/strmen.zip

[snip]

As a very long-term user of the invaluable StrongMen I was delighted
to get this update, though it's been some time till I've been able to
get to grips with it. I've got it working, with one minor problem.

The problem: any attempt at running MakeTMP throws up the error
"Filing System SCSI: must be given  a name at line 51". As I don't
understand the MakeTMP BASIC file this means nothing to me!

Guidance would be appreciated, for which thanks in advance.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc W) and family