Re: [StrongED] ToggleBD 1.05 available

Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also fixed is the !Run staying open due to calling the RunModule file to
> start the ToggleBD module. RunModule has been merged with !Run to avoid
> this from happening.

ISTR that there's a switch on the Obey command (-c or -cache maybe?, not
sure if all versions of Obey support it) which tells Obey to read a whole
Obey file into storage and close it, then start executing the in-storage
copy.  I think on one of my old RO systems I changed the run_type alias for
oBey files to include the switch.