Re: [StrongED] StrongED abort when fast scrolling

In message <99e457a253.iyojohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> StrongED version 4.70a2 and the previous version 4.70a1 sometimes fail
> when I drag the vertical scroll slider quickly down with message:

What do you mean by quickly here? Very fast drag? Immediately after file
is opened?

> 19:06:07.72 ** Error **
>   Error  : &80000002
>   Message: Internal error: abort on data transfer at &00043F64
> 19:06:07.80 ** WimpError ** from StrongED
>
> I can't reliably reproduce it but it has happened five or six times in
> the last week. I cannot recall it happening before 4.70a1

Without a reproducible case this will be difficult to solve. I've spent
a couple of minutes trying various drags but not a single error. Does it
happen on the RPi too?

> Iyonix 5.20

Thanks for the dump (and the bug report) but some more information would
be useful. What was the screen resolution and colour depth? Which font?

StrongED Developer