Re: [StrongED] Transient with Aemulor on rasPi

Fred Graute  wrote

>> I have just installed AemulorPro in predesk on my RaspberryPi. Now
>> when I run Transient the machine freezes and requires a power off and
>> reboot to work again.
>>
>> Transient puts its icon on the icon bar with a name of xx-xx-xxxx.
>> the last few entries in the reporter log are:-
>>
>>  Run <Transient$Dir>.!RunImage
>>  @RunType_FFB SDFS::RISCOSpi$.appz.t1.!Transient.!RunImage
>>  Basic -quit  "SDFS::RISCOSpi$.appz.t1.!Transient.!RunImage"
>>  [BASIC/75A03940] Exec
>>  ..... TaskClose &75C039A0
>>  Copy <Wimp$ScrapDir>.TranCfg <Choices$Write>.Transient.Choices f_c_v
>>  Exec
>>
>> Any suggestions for a fix, bypass, cause?

> Not really. Transient is just BASIC so shouldn't be affected by
> AemulorPro. The toolbox modules it uses might be a problem, in
> particular the Tabs module, but that seems unlikely too.

Thanks for the clue Fred. It appears that there is no Tabs module in
the ROM toolbox in 5.21 RISCOSpi. I have copied the Toolbox from my
Iyonix and Transient is now working (with Aemulor loaded).

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
John Rickman - http://mug.riscos.org/