[StrongED] Transient with Aemulor on rasPi

I have just installed AemulorPro in predesk on my RaspberryPi. Now
when I run Transient the machine freezes and requires a power off and
reboot to work again.

Transient puts its icon on the icon bar with a name of xx-xx-xxxx.
the last few entries in the reporter log are:-

 Run <Transient$Dir>.!RunImage
 @RunType_FFB SDFS::RISCOSpi$.appz.t1.!Transient.!RunImage
 Basic -quit  "SDFS::RISCOSpi$.appz.t1.!Transient.!RunImage"
 [BASIC/75A03940] Exec
 ..... TaskClose &75C039A0
 Copy <Wimp$ScrapDir>.TranCfg <Choices$Write>.Transient.Choices f_c_v
 Exec

Any suggestions for a fix, bypass, cause?

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
John Rickman - http://mug.riscos.org/