Re: [StrongED] "wrapwidth" setting

Tony Moore  wrote

> On 18 Oct 2013, Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [snip]

>> I can never remember the shortcuts for accessing these files, so I
>> have access to them in <plug> the excellent StrongMen </plug>. I must
>> now check that StrongMen is indeed pointing to the right BaseMode
>> ModeFile, the one in StrED_cfg, as I think it isn't.

> That makes two of us! I wonder if Fred would consider adding the
> numerous ways of clicking on the iconbar icon, to a sub-menu, in the
> iconbar menu?

Three at least! My strategy is to cycle through Select and Adjust with
shift and ctrl until the window I want comes up. Or for variety I
sometimes run !Help and hover over the icon.

Your suggestion of a menu item, "Open   >" perhaps would save a bit of
frustration.

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.