Re: [StrongED] Unknown bitmap style

The following bytes were arranged on 17 Oct 2013 by Richard Ashbery :

> With SE4.70a1, I'm getting...
> Unknown bitmap style
> CtrlTab in mode:XXXX
>
> where XXXX can be BASIC, HTML, TaskWindow etc.
>
> Anyone explain this please?

If we had a list archive, I could smugly link you directly to the
pertinent post where all this has already been explained (including
Fred's very sophisticated quick fix for it).  As it is, I'll have to
settle for recommending you read the 4.70a1 announcement thread
properly.

--
  __<^>__
 / _   _ \  I don't have a problem with God; it's his fan club I can't stand.