[StrongED] Re: "wrapwidth" setting

In article <79560b9b53.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Bazley
<martin.bazley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following bytes were arranged on 15 Oct 2013 by Jim Nagel :

> > How do I cause a certain textfile to open at width 132, without my
> > having to manually tweak "wrapwidth" at the bottom of the StrongEd
> > window every time?

> Insert the string:

> StrongED$WrapWidth = 132

> somewhere in the first x bytes of the file (I forget what the limit is,
> might be 1024 or something).

[Snip]

Filed under "learn something new every day". Cool.

This prompts me to ask a similar question:

I have some PHP files which contain an inordinate amount of HTML and I
would rather edit those few in StrongHTML mode than PHP mode. I manually
switch at the moment. Is there a similar variable I can place in a
comment at the head of the files which will 'force' a PHP (or any) file
to open in StrongHTML?